Social Media Can Transform Your Selling Strategies
- How can we increase our sales pipeline?
- How can our sales team be involved in our buyers' journey?
- How can we outperform our competitors?
If you want answers to these questions then Social Selling is the way forward for you.
Ditch the cold calling scripts and re-evaluate your current selling tactics. Social Selling is defined as the process of using your social media for lead generation. Innovative sales managers understand that consumers are primarily starting their buying process online, but most importantly, this buying process is happening with or without the guidance of your sales reps.
If your sales reps are not online and leveraging the power of social media sites such as LinkedIn to build and promote their personal sales expertise, they could be losing sales opportunities they didn't know they had.
Social Selling Mastery Course
At WSI we want to help teach your sales reps how they can add value to this social buying cycle and transform the way they sell.
With our 12-Module Social Selling Training program, we'll teach your sales professionals how to:
- Optimise their Social Profiles
- Develop a roadmap of their ideal buyer persona
- Learn to share and curate valuable content
- Social listening - monitor social channels for Trigger Events
- Teach the "Sphere of Influence" and "Priority Shifting" strategies
- Build a GUARANTEED Social Lead Generation program
- Develop powerful internal assets to drive internal leads
- Connect these assets to a Social Selling campaign for lead conversion
- Use Social Selling for Competitive Intelligence
- Integrate Advanced Social Selling tools to amplify lead generation efforts.
Transform your sales team into Social Selling machines.
If you want to be able to adapt and stay relevant with today's consumers, your sales reps need to become a hybrid of traditional sales (phone, email, voicemal) mixed with a strong social presence, social clout and thought leadership.