Search Marketing is singularly the most effective way to drive traffic to your website
81% of visitors who come to websites, start with an Internet Search using a Search Engine. They either click on the organic links on the left of the page or on sponsored listings (paid adverts) at the top or on the right of page. Over 500 million searches are carried out worldwide every day (and growing!)
If you think about it for more than a moment, this means that unless you are found easily via a search engine you are missing out on getting thousands of customers coming to your website. So if they are not coming to your website then where are they going?!!! To your competitors.....
WSI have experienced digital marketing, SEO and PPC consultants and partners who specialise in helping you build a search engine strategy to drive thousands of potential customers to your website, cost effectively.
Search engine strategies for you to consider include:
Google and Bing PPC
Paid Placement Advertising, also known as Pay Per Click or PPC advertising, is an extremely effective method of increasing traffic to your website. We offer campaign set up and management services with both Google and Bing search engines. WSI consultants are Google Adwords qualified. The advantage of PPC over SEO is as follows:
- Post an advert immediately on page 1 of the search engines for keywords relevant to your business
- Advertise specific products, services or offers as and when they are available
- Reach people as they are searching for your products or services by displaying your ad as they type in their search query
- Control where ads appear (on computer desktops, mobile phones and YouTube, locally, nationally or internationally) and the budget you wish to spend
- Test which keywords and phrases bring you most visitors and most sales or leads, then use the results to optimise your website for the search engines
- Extend your brand's reach using search advertising or display advertising
- Instant measurable results using analytics
- From time to time we offer Google Vouchers to clients new to Google Adwords advertising. Find out if we have some now!
Here is how Google Adwords works:
WSI Adworks is a search marketing platform that self optimises ad placement to deliver lowest cost per lead marketing. The platform supports over 50 million key phrases and offers the following advantages
- Works across the three main search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo)
- Tracks all leads including emails and phone calls which are recorded so you can monitor lead quality and train your staff
- Self optimises to deliver the lowest cost per lead (which is not necessarily the lowest cost per click). The algorithm allows the system to bid on different keywords at different times of the day or on different days of the week depending on when most conversions happen.
To request more information or speak to us please click one of the links to the right.
Build your brand and reach by having your adverts appear on other websites where your customers spend time. WSI offers Google Adsense and WSI Adworks Display. Read more here...
Organic search engine optimisation (SEO) / Web Presence Optimisation (WPO)
Around 70% of click through traffic from Google and the other search engines like Bing is derived from non-paid listings. Achieving high organic rankings for customer keywords is important for many businesses.
However, at WSI our practice is not to 'chase' keyword rankings because this is not a long term strategy. We are first and foremost marketeers and are looking to attract visitors who will ultimately become paying customers of our client websites.
We have a successful track record of achieving high search engine rankings for a wide variety of clients across some of the most competitive industries. Not only are these rankings for the headline keyword but also for the 'long tail' keywords. So not just for 'widgets' but also 'high speed widgets for pharmaceuticals" and many similar variants. These longer tail keywords typically convert into leads many times the better because they are so much more specific. A successful website will attract an appropriate balance of the headline and long tail keywords and we have case studies where this has resulted in 40% year on year growth of unpaid traffic.
These rankings are earned by optimising the online presence though:
- growing the website with content that visitors will find useful. Here is a post about how to test if a piece of content is useful.
- attracting links, likes and shares through the use of social media to make sure the content can be found
- making sure the content can be easily accessed on mobile devices and via other mediums such as video
- naturally, making the content 'friendly' to the search engines so they understand what it is about and who owns it
We think a better name for SEO is 'Web Presence Optimisation'
Our services includes:
- Keyword analysis
- On-page optimisation to make sure that the site is easy to navigate for users and search engines
- Content creation
- Social media optimisation
- SEO consulting
Please click to discover more about our SEO services across the south and south west of England.
Our strategies are proven and fully in line with the search engine guide lines. This means we don't use 'clever tricks' to fool the search engines, rather we help you build your website and web presence for your prospects and customers whilst making it friendly for the search engines. This produces the most reliable long term results and builds your brand.
Not everyone is perfect, so if you have been affected negatively by Google's Panda or Penguin updates, we can provide consultants to analyse where you might have gone wrong and recommend remedies to enable your website to begin to regain its ranking again.
Local places listings
List your business on Google Plus Local (previously known as Google Places or Google Maps). Where you have a local business, being found locally is important. Google's local places listings often appear above the organic search results where this is most relevant to the searcher's keyword phrase. If your website is not on page 1 for your search terms, here's a way for you to be there locally without spending extra money on advertising although you can include ads too, if desired. You can add all your most important business information to your listing and a link to your website.
Analytics and results
WSI provides regular reporting, often in person, on the results of your search marketing campaigns. We explain the data behind your results, provided by website analytics, so you can see how your website traffic has grown, how many sales or leads you have received and you can calculate your return on investment from our services. See what our customers say about us here.
To request more information or book a visit from us please click one of the links to the right or contact us here.