Why React When You Can Adapt
Google and all the other top search engines have changed their search algorithms dramatically over the last couple of years with various updates such as Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird.
The main focus has always been to give the best user experience to their customers (anyone using Google search), and provide them with the most up to date and relevant information.
With the boom of social media and the real-time nature of this medium, to keep on reaching their business goal, Google had to integrate social media into their search algorithm. Potential customers are more likely to trust a website recommended personally by their friends via social media than by a search engine.
Websites with a strong social presence have better conversion rates and brand loyalty, leading to more sales, more word-of-mouth referrals, and greater brand awareness, all of which leads to more positive reviews and inbound links.
Due to the success of social media's ability to connect people together anywhere in the world, it was inevitable that Google would integrate social signals in their search algorithm. As a result, a new approach to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) should be taken if you want to take advantage of social signals and AdaptiveSEO™ is the answer.
Content Marketing and Social Media
With AdaptiveSEO™ you can combine social media and content so that you will have one strategy that will compliment your entire web presence. This will also give you a clear indication of the ROI of your social media and content marketing campaigns because you will see if your social media efforts have any effect on your overall business goals.
How will AdaptiveSEO™ help my business?
There are many benefits to AdaptiveSEO™:
- It will improve your organic rankings because you can focus on quality content that is written to engage with your audience.
- Social media is all about engagement, and by combining SEO and Social Media Optimization (SMO), you can increase your engagement score, as more people will be able to reach you online.
- Increase the awareness of who you are, what you stand for, and what you do, which will help with your credibility online.
- Improve your digital footprint online.
- Measure social media ROI - in the past it has been difficult to measure social media ROI, but it's possible by measuring the correct metrics when you combine SEO and social media.
AdaptiveSEO™ is here to stay. Start integrating content marketing and social media in your SEO campaign plan to take advantage of all the social signals Google has adopted in their search algorithm.