Paid Search Solutions That Drive Traffic To Your Site
Just because you have a website - it doesn't mean you will get visitors
WSI's paid search solutions will ensure that people will visit your website if you are willing to pay for them.
Similar to SEO, the goal of pay-per-click (PPC) is to drive more traffic to your site. The main difference with PPC is that you are directly paying for every single visitor who arrives at your site after clicking on a paid search advertisement. SEO is a slower, more In-depth process, while PPC can deliver quick, immediate results for a fixed cost.
What do we do?
The process of putting a PPC strategy in place for your business involves:
- An initial meeting to discuss what it is you would like to advertise and for us to learn more about your business in general if needed.
- WSI will then investigate the keyword phrases and geographical areas that would bring desired numbers of visitors to your website for the products and services you are advertising. We will also consider your online competition and look at the figures to agree cost per lead or cost per acquisition targets with you to ensure you will profit from PPC.
- We will agree the geographical areas for your advertising. If the campaign is local your PPC ads are only shown locally. Or if you have a national or international business your ads can be targeted to your potential customers.
- A monthly budget for the PPC campaign is agreed in advance and our monthly management service charges are agreed. There are no tie in contracts. However, we recommend 3 months as a sensible time frame for the optimisation process to start to produce results.
- We set up your PPC campaigns and manage them for you, if desired.
- You receive regular reports (usually monthly on the success of your PPC campaigns in generating visitors, engagement, leads and sales.
Types of Pay Per Click campaign