WSI Intranet Services
What is an Intranet?
An Intranet is a private network, for use within a company or organisation and not visible to the outside world.
Access is only available through a unique or automatic login, and employees can be assigned access to pages dependant on their role or job title.
Uses of an Intranet:
- Users can locate and view information and applications relevant to their roles and responsibilities.
- Internal Marketing Communications - good news stories and events
- Sharing of resources such as policy documents or images
- Sensitive or private documents or files can be stored with restricted access
- Increased efficiency - fewer internal emails and duplication of messages
- Automated workflow - time to complete required or compulsory forms/documents is saved.
- Brings workforce together, forges a sense of belonging for location split departments and encourages communication within the team.
- Reduce paper mountain by moving business forms online - virtually any paper based form can be put online.
- Human resources - new starters, next of kin, appraisal forms, PAYE details, leavers forms
- Health and Safety - risk assessments, PPE usage, Hazchem
- Procurement - purchase order logs and forms, approved supplier lists and order requests.
What can we provide?
- An easy to manage Content Management System - editors can be assigned their own areas
- Flexible role based security
- Brand continuity
- A responsive design to work across all devices
- Social Media Integration for your company Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn feeds
- Reports covering, engagement, form fills and visitor analysis.
- News modules to allow internal updates and key news to be published
- Internal phone book or directory, centrally managed and always up-to-date, also drives employees to the intranet, increasing engagement.
- LDAP Integration to Microsoft Active Directory
- Forms such as important Human Resources documents or Employee Induction forms can all be automated via the Intranet System
WSI will provide full training and monthly support.
If you are interested in finding out more about our Intranet Services or would like to speak with someone to discuss the possibilities for your business please get in touch today.